Friday, August 9, 2013

No one is perfect . . . damn it!

So my goal was to write every single day for thirty days in a row and I fucked it up on day ... drum roll please ... day three! Oops. Normally I would beat myself up for failing my goal so quickly but I'm not because I spent last night making a tutu for my daughter (Productive!! Yay!).

Normally I could blame drinking beer and say that I forgot or fell asleep but since finding out about this baby I have not drank a drop of alcohol. My mind is clear and frankly I'm so damn tired as it is I think any amount of alcohol would all the more facilitate my trip to nighty-night . (I'm waking every morning between 4:30 and 5 AM because I've been going to be so early because I'm so exhausted! The later I try to stay up the earlier I end up going to sleep.) 

At this point I'm wondering if hubby has an idea as to what is going on. Let's list the ways that he could possibly know:

  1. I yawn constantly.
  2. I bitch about waking up so early because I cannot stay awake at night. 
  3. I've said several times "I don't need any stress right now. I'm just trying to relax and stay very calm because I just cannot be stressed out right now." (duh!)
  4. He keeps trying to make plans for around when I'm due to which I am forced to give a vague "Hmm. Mumble, mumble, grumble. Maybe babe. Grumble, mumble . . ."
  5. I haven't bitched about my period at all. 
  6. He keeps trying to spend money on things like guns. Don't get me wrong, I fucking LOVE guns. But, when I'm about to be faced with a few thousand dollars in hospital bills . . . guns can wait for a minute. Anyway, this forces me to say "Hmm. There are so many other things we could spend money on right now."
  7. I kicked our "baby" (our youngest) out of her crib and into a big girl bed within a matter of days of getting a positive pregnancy result. 
  8. I've been stressing to hubby the need to get our "baby" out of diapers ASAP. He's like "Relax! We have time!" Grumble, grumble, mumble. 
Anyway, at this point if he doesn't at least expect it a little bit I will laugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment